WSM Oscillating Screens
For high volume chip screening, bark screening, or precise classification of sawdust and shavings for animal bedding, the WSM's Oscillating Screen is a favorite across a variety of industries. With screen area up to 12′ x 20′ and production capacities from 8 to 80 units per hour, WSM's Oscillating Screen provides as much capacity as you need.
All WSM Oscillating Screens are available with a full range of options, and are designed to meet the individual requirement of your business.
GET INFO AND APPLICATION ANSWERS
THE WSM DIFFERENCE
WSM FLAT OSCILLATING SCREENS PROVIDE EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE CLASSIFICATION OF A VARIETY OF WOOD MATERIALS.
From high volume chip screening to precise classification of particleboard furnish, to bark screening for mulch - these screens offer proven performance and reliable, low maintenance operation in demanding environments. All WSM screens are constructed using the highest quality materials and manufacturing techniques.
Smart Design Features
DESIGNED AND ENGINEERED WITH FEATURES TO MAKE YOUR JOB EASIER.
Readily accessible belt drive assembly for easy maintenance, adjustable tilt basket assembly maximizes production capacity, counter-weighted drive for smooth and balanced operation, centralized drive lubrication system provides safe access.
- Wood Chips
- Particleboard Furnish
- Trim Ends & Edgings
Rugged screen basket construction for long term operation
Heavy-duty structural mainframe and subframe assemblies support screen basket and drive mechanism
Adjustable tilt basket assembly for optimum material classification and maximum capacity
Easily replaceable heavy gauge steel screens. Easy access for maintenance and flexibility to adjust separation size.
Smart Design Features and Customizable Options
Years of field experience have gone into the features that make your operation easier to run and your screen easier to maintain.
- Readily accessible belt drive assembly for easy maintenance
- Adjustable tilt basket assembly maximizes production capacity
- Counter weighted drive for smooth, balanced operation
- Centralized drive lubrication system, providing safe access for lubrication during operation
- Easily replaceable heavy gauge steel screens. Choose perforated or wire mesh screens with variable wire diameter as required for accurate material classification.
- Optional ball deck assemblies prevent wet material from blinding screen openings.
Let us know what material you’re working with, and we’ll work together to configure your screen for maximum productivity
- Perforated or wire mesh screens depending on customer's application
- Precision machined eccentric drive provides consistent, smooth oscillating motion. Counterweighted drive offsets forces from eccentric to ensure smooth, balanced operation. (not shown)
- Readily accessible belt drive assembly reduces maintenance and down time (not shown)
- Optional Top Covers for dust control and material containment
- Up to three screen decks for multiple separation points, with customized discharge chutes (three screen decks shown)
- Optional structures and slope sheets available (not shown)
Discover the WSM Difference
When it comes to the high volume bark and chip screening, or the precise classification of sawdust and shavings for livestock bedding, West Salem’s Oscillating Screen has become the go-to solution for a variety of industries.
Connect with an Expert
To discover the full range of options that come with our WSM Oscillating Screens, simply complete the contact form to receive your Free Product PDF. Questions? A member of our support staff will contact you to provide answers.