DISCOVER THE WSM DIFFERENCE
increased production thanks to wsm engineered Eucalyptus Bark grinder
Having made the decision to switch from Acacia to Eucalyptus bark, our customer quickly found eucalyptus bark was proving more difficult due to its more fibrous and stringy characteristics.
While it is a common problem many pulp and paper mills face, this large paper mill based in Indonesia overcame the challenge of shredding eucalyptus bark while increasing production thanks to engineered solutions from West Salem Machinery.
Get our Case Study PDF to learn how WSM helped this customer:
- Integrate the new eucalyptus bark grinder seamlessly with existing machinery
- Confirm production rates with the ability to handle surge conditions
- Maximize uptime and lower “cost per ton” of production
- Increase shredded bark bulk density by approximately 15%
- Boost production capacity by 50%!
West Salem Machinery’s approach to equipment selection, product development, and applications testing always starts with our customer’s end product in mind.
Fill out out the form at right to get your PDF instantly!