Innovative Solutions for Eucalyptus Bark Shredding
Learn how WSM’s new and better solution allowed a large pulp and paper mill in Asia to successfully shred large volumes of stringy Eucalyptus Bark. Read how we:
- Tested and analyzed Eucalyptus samples at our Salem, Oregon USA
- Expedited engineering and production of a new tooling package
- Traveled to Indonesia for On-Site Testing
- Increased shredded bark bulk density approximately 15%
- Increased production by 50%!
Grinder Maintenance FAQs
Facility managers know a strong preventative maintenance plan is key to keeping equipment operating at peak performance, ensure long operating life, and producing premium products. Get Grinder FAQs to learn:
- When to should rotate, rebuild, or change hammers and replaceable tips
- When to inspect and rotate or replace the breaker bar
- Inspection and lubrication requirements for rotor bearings
- When to rotate or replace internal grinder housing liners
Retirements & Promotions in Parts & Service
After more than 24 years of providing outstanding customer service, Dan Garrett is retiring at the end of June. Currently serving as Director of Parts & Service, Dan has emphasized a quick and knowledgeable response to our customers. We want to thank Dan for his dedication to expanding WSM’s Parts & Service department and wish him all the best on his new adventure.