Helping our customers ensure their grinding, screening, and processing equipment is operating at peak performance has always been a priority at WSM. Our dedicated, experienced field service staff is available to help ensure your operators and equipment are delivering optimal results – maximizing your ROI.
Your WSM Field Service Tech is factory trained and knows the keys to keeping maintenance expenses at a minimum, while maximizing both day to day machine performance and machine operating life.
On a typical visit, your Field Service Tech will:
- Conduct complete equipment inspection while explaining each components features, best practices, and general maintenance requirements
- Explain key safety features
- Assist owner or operator in preparing a comprehensive maintenance plan including:
– Explaining the benefits of a good PM Program
– Re-grease intervals for bearings and oil change intervals
– How to flush and repack greased bearings
– How often to inspect internal components and what to look for
– How to identify and diagnose potential service parts that require replacement before possible failure occurs
– Maintenance best practices including removal and installation of serviceable items
- Walk through WSM’s new secure Customer Service Portal which includes access to your maintenance manuals, Bills of Material, Certified Machine Drawings, and spare parts ordering
Schedule a one-time visit or recurring inspections on a regular interval.
WSM’s experienced Field Service Staff is ready to help you get the most out of your equipment and ensure a long, productive operating life. Contact us to learn maintenance best practices and how to keep your WSM gear Tough. Reliable. Built to Last.
Get Application Answers
Blog General Application Answers Form - No PDF
"*" indicates required fields