From Raw Feedstock to Finished Fiber
- The global demand for renewable energy sources including biomass power, pellets, and densified fuel to reduce coal and fossil fuel usage continues to grow.
- Raw feedstock material can include woody biomass, sawmill residuals, sawdust, wood shavings, wood chips, forest residuals, and wood from short rotation forestry plantations.
- Successfully processing the varied feedstock into quality finished fiber requires mill-duty, properly configured grinders, screens, and processing systems.
- WSM's complete line of equipment and decades of industry experience means you get the machine or fully integrated system to help maximize your finished fiber value.
- Learn how WSM can help with feedstock processing at your facility.