Looking For Ways to Improve Your Grinding Operation?
Is it time to do some routine maintenance on or look at upgrading your grinder or screen? Let's talk and determine the best solution to optimize your operation!
Here are a few possibilities:
- Wide variety of hammer styles/configurations and sizing screen options can give you the ability to process varied feedstock and produce multiple products.
- Unique pivoting hog case allows access to preventative maintenance areas with all infeed components remaining in place.
- WSM's Ballistics Infeed Chute for our Vertical Grinders is a unique design that helps capture tramp metal and other uncrushables - helping to protect the grinder rotor and reduce maintenance expenses.
- Dependable long term operation and optimal performance in the most demanding applications.
- Grinders, Screens, and Conveying equipment offered as individual components and complete processing systems.
- Proven reliability with hundreds of long term installations in the most rugged applications around the world.
The Most Complete Line of Grinding & Screening Equipment Available
Horizontal Hogs • Vertical Hogs • Shredders • Hammermills
Disc Screens • Trommel Screens • Oscillating Screens
Vibrating Screens / Conveyors • Bulk Feeders
Fully Integrated Systems
If you're looking for a turn-key system - check out WSM's complete Processing Systems. Designed for capacities up to 150 tons per hour they can include bulk feeders; pre-screeening and cleaning for low cost processing, reduced grinder wear and increased through-put; grinding; post-screening; conveying; access platforms and structures.
Optional project management and start-up assistance complete the package. One fully integrated system to deliver superior performance - engineered for your specific application